Mission of the Foundation
The mission of the Foundation is to champion the freedom of citizens and of the economy, the improvement of multidimensional security, strengthening of collaboration and dialogue, and sustainable socioeconomic growth in Poland and in Europe, as well as to support Poland’s active participation in the forming a new economic and political order in the global dimension.
Name and seat of the Foundation
- The Foundation called: “BRONISŁAW KOMOROWSKI INSTITUTE” FOUNDATION (referred to as the “Foundation” in this Statute) was established by Bronisław Komorowski (hereinafter referred to as the “Founder”) by virtue of a notarial deed drawn up on 6 August 2015 by the notary in Warsaw Paweł Cupriak, keeping his Notarial Office in Warsaw (00-131) at ul. Grzybowska 2 lok. 26b, Rep. A no. 7161/2015.
- The Foundation operates on the basis of the regulations of the Act on Foundations of 6 April 1984 (Journal of Laws No. 120, item 1268, of 6 April 2001 as amended) and the provisions of this Statute.
- The Foundation has legal personality.
- The Foundation may conduct business activity in the scope and on the rules defined in this Statute.
- The seat of the Foundation is the capital city of Warsaw.
- The Foundation operates on the territory of the Republic of Poland, while in the scope necessary for the appropriate pursuit of its statutory goals the Foundation may conduct activity also outside the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- For the appropriate pursuit of its statutory goals the Foundation may open branches, plants, bureaus, representative offices and other outposts, as well as take up shares in national and foreign companies and participate in all admissible organisational and legal relations.
- The duration of the Foundation is unlimited.
The minister competent on matters concerning the Foundation is the Minister of Foreign Affairs.